Uranium & Vanadium Properties in Utah, USA
- Acquisition of Anfield leases joins Jeffery & Rats Nest projects into much larger contiguous tract covering 5.5km along the interpreted strike of the mineralised trend.
- Historical data package covering the leases being acquired from Anfield and the existing Jeffrey, Rats Nest and Moki project acquired and reviewed.
- Data package significantly enhances exploration planning and targeting work.
- Preparation for Q3 exploration activity is progressing with field checks of the historical data currently in progress.
Accelerating Highly Prospective and Underexplored WA Gold Project
- 1,000-hole auger soil sampling program and reconnaissance mapping underway.
- First phase follow-up drilling of circa 50 Aircore holes is confirmed for September 2020.
- RC drilling is confirmed for October 2020.
Latest News & Tweets
Australian mineral explorer GTI Resources Limited (ASX:GTR) has completed analysis of historical data covering leases being acquired from Anfield and existing Jeffrey, Rats Nest and Moki Project areas in the Henry Mountains Utah.
The data review, digitisation, and ground- truthing of the acquired historical data has reinforced and established the Company’s initial interpretations of the expanded Jeffery/Rats Nest Project area. It has further validated the prospectivity of other land held by the Company within the Henry Mountains uranium district.
GTI Resources Initiates Auger Soil Sampling & Reconnaissance Mapping at Niagara (Kookynie) Gold Project
GTI Resources Ltd (ASX:GTR) has commenced a significantly expanded 1,000-hole soil sampling program through auger drilling, at its Niagara (Kookynie) Gold Project in Western Australia, along with reconnaissance mapping.
This latest news from the listed mineral explorer propelled the uptick in GTI share price, soaring 3.45 % to $ 0.03 on 20 August 2020. GTI’s stock traded at $.029 mid-day on 31 August 2020. Besides, in the last six months, the stock has delivered notable return of 480 %.
GTI Resources Concludes SPP; Auger Soil Sampling Program Completed at Niagara (Kookynie) Gold Project
GTI Resources Limited (ASX:GTR) is rapidly evaluating the potential for economic gold mineralisation across the newly consolidated and historically underexplored Niagara Trend, near Kookynie in WA’s highly prospective eastern goldfields. The Company is excited at the prospect of being able to drill test the Niagara project soon.
Executive Director, Mr Bruce Lane notes that the neighbouring mineral explorers continue to produce encouraging drilling result at Kookynie.
Subscribe for future updates
Enter your details below to receive the latest news from GTi Resources
GTI Resources Ltd
89 St Georges Terrace,
Perth, WA 6000
PO Box Z5187
Perth WA 6831
+61 (0) 8 9226 2011