Region has produced 92 mlbs U3O8 and 482 mlbs V2O5 at average grades of 2,400ppm and 1.25% respectively from the Morrison Formation sandstones.
Henry Mountains Project Utah
- The Tony M mine (owned by Energy Fuels Inc, TSE:EFR) is located adjacent to the Properties and contains a remaining NI 43-101 compliant 10.9 million pound combined measured, indicated and inferred resource @ 2,183ppm U3O8.
- Recent XRF sampling provides evidence of potential high-grade uranium and vanadium mineralisation within Morrison Formation sandstones.
- USA currently imports 98% of its annual domestic uranium demand, which poses a national security concern.
- Exploration Program Planning is well underway.
- GTI has undertaken a $1m placement and closed a non-renounceable rights entitlement issue for an additional ~$1m.
Latest News & Tweets
Overview: GTI Resources Ltd (“GTI”, “the Company”) is an Australian minerals exploration company focused on uranium and vanadium. The Company’s flagship assets are located in the prolific Henry Mountains region in Utah, USA with an initial focus on the Jeffrey...
GTi Resources Ltd (ASX:GTR) has completed the down hole gamma logging of historical drill holes at the Jeffrey uranium/vanadium project in Utah. A total of 26 open historical drill holes were available for logging, with data generated to calculate eU3O8 assay values....
Who would have ‘thunk’ it? Energy is the top performing sector this week, up over 12 per cent. Oil Search (ASX:OSH), Santos (ASX:STO), Origin (ASX:ORG) and Beach Energy (ASX: BPT) all rose over 10 per cent (at time of writing) this week. It’s a far cry from last week...
Subscribe for future updates
Enter your details below to receive the latest news from GTi Resources
GTI Resources Ltd
89 St Georges Terrace,
Perth, WA 6000
PO Box Z5187
Perth WA 6831
+61 (0) 8 9226 2011