Uniquely Positioned For US Uranium Demand & The WA Gold Boom
GTI Resources on the ground in Utah as uranium exploration field work kicks off
Bruce Lane tells Proactive’s Andrew Scott they’ve started the first phase of its spring exploration field activity following the settlement of acquisition and transfer of two mineral leases in Utah. Fieldwork will start within section 36, which is a recently acquired lease within GTI’s land position along a 5.5-kilometre mineralised trend.
Uranium & Vanadium Properties in Utah, USA
- Acquisition of Anfield leases joins Jeffery & Rats Nest projects into much larger contiguous tract covering 5.5km along the interpreted strike of the mineralised trend.
- Analysis completed of historical data covering leases being acquired from Anfield Energy Inc. & existing Jeffrey, Rats Nest & Moki Project areas in the Henry Mountains Utah, USA.
- The data package contains over 750 drill holes, including 362 drill holes within the now expanded Jeffrey/Rats Nest Project, and 107 drill holes within the Moki Project.
- June 2020 drilling assays from Jeffrey Project received, delivering vanadium assay results up to 41,055 ppm (4.11%) V2O5 and confirming gamma logging results up to 7,642 ppm (0.76%) U3O8.
- Preparation for future exploration activity is progressing with evaluation and prioritisation of the numerous newly identified drill targets advancing.
Accelerating Highly Prospective and Underexplored WA Gold Project
- 52 Aircore holes completed September 2020
- Gold anomalism confirmed
- 16 RC drill holes completed in December 2020.
Latest News & Tweets
GTI Resources Ltd (ASX:GTR) has advised that the first phase of its spring exploration field activity commences this week, following settlement of the acquisition and transfer of two State of Utah mineral leases from Anfield Energy Inc.
Exploration fieldwork will commence within the Section 36 historical mines, which is within GTR’s land position along a 5.5km mineralised trend.
These historical mines represent a robust development target with over 1,300m of historical underground workings.
GTI Resources Ltd (ASX:GTR) has set its near-term sights on exploration at its gold and uranium assets in Western Australia and the United states respectively.
The company plans to begin exploration activities in Utah over two newly acquired uranium leases shortly and will focus on a robust development target with more than 1,300 metres of historical underground workings.
These leases in the Henry Mountains district of south‐central Utah join the Jeffery and Rats Nest projects and consolidate ownership across a contiguous 5.5 kilometres of the interpreted mineralised trend.
GTI Resources assesses historical production and drill data that demonstrate gold potential of new Niagara licences
GTI Resources Ltd (ASX:GTR) has received an independent WAMEX compilation report from CSA Global assessing the historical gold production and exploration activity at newly granted prospecting licences within the Niagara gold district in Western Australia.
The report highlights the material past production and drilling, which has occurred on the newly consolidated land package comprising newly granted P40/1515, P40/1516, P40/1517 and P40/1506 and the recently acquired P40/1513 and P40/1518.
The independent compilation of historical mine records, from WAMEX reports, indicates that the workings produced 5,100 ounces of gold at a grade of 25.8 g/t between 1898 and 1914.
Subscribe for future updates
Enter your details below to receive the latest news from GTi Resources
GTI Resources Ltd
89 St Georges Terrace,
Perth, WA 6000
PO Box Z5187
Perth WA 6831
+61 (0) 8 9226 2011