Uniquely Positioned For US Uranium Demand & The WA Gold Boom
GTI Resources on the ground in Utah as uranium exploration field work kicks off
Bruce Lane tells Proactive’s Andrew Scott they’ve started the first phase of its spring exploration field activity following the settlement of acquisition and transfer of two mineral leases in Utah. Fieldwork will start within section 36, which is a recently acquired lease within GTI’s land position along a 5.5-kilometre mineralised trend.
Uranium & Vanadium Properties in Utah, USA
- Acquisition of Anfield leases joins Jeffery & Rats Nest projects into much larger contiguous tract covering 5.5km along the interpreted strike of the mineralised trend.
- Analysis completed of historical data covering leases being acquired from Anfield Energy Inc. & existing Jeffrey, Rats Nest & Moki Project areas in the Henry Mountains Utah, USA.
- The data package contains over 750 drill holes, including 362 drill holes within the now expanded Jeffrey/Rats Nest Project, and 107 drill holes within the Moki Project.
- June 2020 drilling assays from Jeffrey Project received, delivering vanadium assay results up to 41,055 ppm (4.11%) V2O5 and confirming gamma logging results up to 7,642 ppm (0.76%) U3O8.
- Preparation for future exploration activity is progressing with evaluation and prioritisation of the numerous newly identified drill targets advancing.
Accelerating Highly Prospective and Underexplored WA Gold Project
- 52 Aircore holes completed September 2020
- Gold anomalism confirmed
- 16 RC drill holes completed in December 2020.
Latest News & Tweets
GTI Resources Ltd (ASX:GTR) has received approval from the state of Utah for the second phase of uranium exploration on Section 36, part of the company’s overall Henry Mountains Uranium-Vanadium Project in that state.
The first phase of exploration of Section 36 which is adjacent to and along strike from GTI’s Jeffrey Project was completed during May including geological mapping, detailed mapping of all existing underground adits and an initial geophysical downhole logging program of 56 existing drill holes.
Drilling and second stage geophysical logging is planned for late June/early July.
GTI Resources logs historic uranium holes and plans surface drilling in July at Henry Mountains Project in US
GTI Resources Ltd (ASX:GTR) has logged historic uranium results from the Henry Mountains Uranium & Vanadium Project in Utah, USA, ahead of a surface drilling program scheduled for July.
Initial uranium exploration of Section 36 has been completed including geological mapping, mapping of all existing underground adits and geophysical downhole logging of 56 existing shallow drill holes.
Gamma assay results show that more than half of the holes demonstrated trace uranium mineralisation to a maximum depth of 61 feet.
GTI Resources Ltd (ASX:GTR) has advised that the first phase of its spring exploration field activity commences this week, following settlement of the acquisition and transfer of two State of Utah mineral leases from Anfield Energy Inc.
Exploration fieldwork will commence within the Section 36 historical mines, which is within GTR’s land position along a 5.5km mineralised trend.
These historical mines represent a robust development target with over 1,300m of historical underground workings.
Subscribe for future updates
Enter your details below to receive the latest news from GTi Resources
GTI Resources Ltd
89 St Georges Terrace,
Perth, WA 6000
PO Box Z5187
Perth WA 6831
+61 (0) 8 9226 2011