Uniquely Positioned For US Uranium Demand & The WA Gold Boom
GTI Resources outlines uranium drilling plans in Utah
Bruce Lane tells Proactive’s Andrew Scott they’re due to start drilling at its Henry Mountains Uranium & Vanadium Project in Utah by early July following approval from the state. The second phase of uranium exploration at Section 36 of the project, includes surface drilling of up to 40 holes, as well as geophysical logging of an additional 39 existing small diameter drill holes.
Uranium & Vanadium Properties in Utah, USA
- Acquisition of Anfield leases joins Jeffery & Rats Nest projects into much larger contiguous tract covering 5.5km along the interpreted strike of the mineralised trend.
- Analysis completed of historical data covering leases being acquired from Anfield Energy Inc. & existing Jeffrey, Rats Nest & Moki Project areas in the Henry Mountains Utah, USA.
- The data package contains over 750 drill holes, including 362 drill holes within the now expanded Jeffrey/Rats Nest Project, and 107 drill holes within the Moki Project.
- June 2020 drilling assays from Jeffrey Project received, delivering vanadium assay results up to 41,055 ppm (4.11%) V2O5 and confirming gamma logging results up to 7,642 ppm (0.76%) U3O8.
- Preparation for future exploration activity is progressing with evaluation and prioritisation of the numerous newly identified drill targets advancing.
Accelerating Highly Prospective and Underexplored WA Gold Project
- 52 Aircore holes completed September 2020
- Gold anomalism confirmed
- 16 RC drill holes completed in December 2020.
Latest News & Tweets
GTI Resources’ drilling and logging results confirm uranium extensions and tenor at Henry Mountains Project in US
GTI Resources Ltd’s (ASX:GTR) latest uranium drilling and logging results on Section 36 within the wider Henry Mountains Uranium and Vanadium Project in Utah, USA, have confirmed extensions and tenor of mineralisation.
The drilling program followed the successful logging of 56 existing holes and mapping of underground adits completed in May.
Mineralisation was discovered in the West Exploration target area with drilling confirming extensions within close proximity to underground mine workings between the south and east portals and between the east portal and outcrop to the south.
GTI Resources Ltd (ASX:GTR) has completed uranium drilling over Section 36, a key tenement within its Henry Mountains Uranium & Vanadium Project in Utah, USA.
The uranium explorer drilled and logged 40 holes on time and within budget, penetrating each hole to an average 23-metre depth using an all-terrain buggy drill rig.
Beyond the recently explored holes, GTI identified 31 historical drill holes at the tenement and logged these using a gamma probe.
GTI Resources Ltd (ASX:GTR) has started uranium drilling on Section 36 of its Henry Mountains Uranium & Vanadium Project in Utah, USA.
The company flagged this second phase of uranium exploration after it received approval from the state of Utah to go ahead.
GTI has approximately 1,500 hectares of landholdings in the Henry Mountains within Garfield and Wayne Counties and the region forms part of the prolific Colorado Plateau uranium province which historically provided the most important uranium resources in the US.
Subscribe for future updates
Enter your details below to receive the latest news from GTi Resources
GTI Resources Ltd
89 St Georges Terrace,
Perth, WA 6000
PO Box Z5187
Perth WA 6831
+61 (0) 8 9226 2011