Uniquely Positioned For US Uranium Demand
GTI to acquire strategically located, under-explored uranium properties in Wyoming’s Great Divide Basin (GDB) on the GDB roll front uranium oxidation/reduction boundary.
GTI will control the largest non-US, Russian or Canadian owned uranium exploration land holding in the GDB with ~21,000 acres (85 square kilometres)
Uranium & Vanadium Properties in Utah, USA
- Acquisition of Anfield leases joins Jeffery & Rats Nest projects into much larger contiguous tract covering 5.5km along the interpreted strike of the mineralised trend.
- Analysis completed of historical data covering leases being acquired from Anfield Energy Inc. & existing Jeffrey, Rats Nest & Moki Project areas in the Henry Mountains Utah, USA.
- The data package contains over 750 drill holes, including 362 drill holes within the now expanded Jeffrey/Rats Nest Project, and 107 drill holes within the Moki Project.
- June 2020 drilling assays from Jeffrey Project received, delivering vanadium assay results up to 41,055 ppm (4.11%) V2O5 and confirming gamma logging results up to 7,642 ppm (0.76%) U3O8.
- Preparation for future exploration activity is progressing with evaluation and prioritisation of the numerous newly identified drill targets advancing.
Highly Prospective and Underexplored WA Gold Project
- Aircore drilling completed during 2020
- Gold anomalism confirmed
- New licences granted during 2020
- Historical gold production & drilling data shows exciting potential of new licences.
Latest News & Tweets
GTI Resources Ltd (ASX:GTR) has scheduled further fieldwork next month at Section 2 and Rat Nest prospects within the Henry Mountains Uranium and Vanadium Project, Utah, USA.
The proposed fieldwork program in the East Exploration Target area includes geological mapping, mapping of existing underground adits and locating and logging of additional existing shallow drill holes.
Importantly, this phase of fieldwork will help guide drill targeting for GTI’s drill campaign in the March quarter of 2022.
GTI Resources Ltd (ASX:GTR) has completed due diligence on a prospective uranium acquisition.
The Perth-headquartered mining company ran the magnifying glass over acquisition target Branka Minerals Pty Ltd, its US subsidiary and its uranium exploration package, known as the Wyoming in-situ recovery (ISR) properties.
Ultimately, the completion of due diligence paves the way for GTI to settle the acquisition early next month, as long as shareholders approve the issue of nearly 200 million consideration shares.
GTI Resources Ltd (ASX:GTR) made strong progress in the half-year ended June 30, 2021, and is well-funded as it gears up to explore historical uranium and gold assets in the US and Western Australia.
The company has a large holding in the Niagara gold mining district of Western Australia that offers an opportunity to test the historically mined area using modern exploration techniques.
GTI also has 1,500 hectares in the Henry Mountains region of Utah, USA, where the company plans to advance a uranium project to supply high-grade uranium ore to help fill existing local mill processing capacity.
Subscribe for future updates
Enter your details below to receive the latest news from GTi Resources
GTI Resources Ltd
89 St Georges Terrace,
Perth, WA 6000
PO Box Z5187
Perth WA 6831
+61 (0) 8 9226 2011