Uniquely Positioned For US Uranium Demand
GTI to acquire strategically located, under-explored uranium properties in Wyoming’s Great Divide Basin (GDB) on the GDB roll front uranium oxidation/reduction boundary.
GTI will control the largest non-US, Russian or Canadian owned uranium exploration land holding in the GDB with ~21,000 acres (85 square kilometres)
Uranium & Vanadium Properties in Utah, USA
- Acquisition of Anfield leases joins Jeffery & Rats Nest projects into much larger contiguous tract covering 5.5km along the interpreted strike of the mineralised trend.
- Analysis completed of historical data covering leases being acquired from Anfield Energy Inc. & existing Jeffrey, Rats Nest & Moki Project areas in the Henry Mountains Utah, USA.
- The data package contains over 750 drill holes, including 362 drill holes within the now expanded Jeffrey/Rats Nest Project, and 107 drill holes within the Moki Project.
- June 2020 drilling assays from Jeffrey Project received, delivering vanadium assay results up to 41,055 ppm (4.11%) V2O5 and confirming gamma logging results up to 7,642 ppm (0.76%) U3O8.
- Preparation for future exploration activity is progressing with evaluation and prioritisation of the numerous newly identified drill targets advancing.
Highly Prospective and Underexplored WA Gold Project
- Aircore drilling completed during 2020
- Gold anomalism confirmed
- New licences granted during 2020
- Historical gold production & drilling data shows exciting potential of new licences.
Latest News & Tweets
GTI Resources Ltd (ASX:GTR) made strong progress in the half-year ended June 30, 2021, and is well-funded as it gears up to explore historical uranium and gold assets in the US and Western Australia.
The company has a large holding in the Niagara gold mining district of Western Australia that offers an opportunity to test the historically mined area using modern exploration techniques.
GTI also has 1,500 hectares in the Henry Mountains region of Utah, USA, where the company plans to advance a uranium project to supply high-grade uranium ore to help fill existing local mill processing capacity.
GTI Resources Ltd has signed a binding agreement to acquire 100% of Branka Minerals Pty Ltd, the holder of around 22,000 acres of land across several underexplored mineral lode claims in the US states of Wyoming and Colorado.
The projects are highly prospective for sandstone-hosted roll front uranium mineralisation amenable to In Situ Recovery (ISR).
Upon completion, GTI will control the largest non-US, Russian or Canadian owned uranium exploration landholding in Wyoming’s Great Divide Basin (GDB), which is near UR Energy Inc’s Lost Creek ISR facility and Rio Tinto Limited’s Sweetwater/Kennecott Mill.
GTI Resources’ drilling and logging results confirm uranium extensions and tenor at Henry Mountains Project in US
GTI Resources Ltd’s (ASX:GTR) latest uranium drilling and logging results on Section 36 within the wider Henry Mountains Uranium and Vanadium Project in Utah, USA, have confirmed extensions and tenor of mineralisation.
The drilling program followed the successful logging of 56 existing holes and mapping of underground adits completed in May.
Mineralisation was discovered in the West Exploration target area with drilling confirming extensions within close proximity to underground mine workings between the south and east portals and between the east portal and outcrop to the south.
Subscribe for future updates
Enter your details below to receive the latest news from GTi Resources
GTI Resources Ltd
89 St Georges Terrace,
Perth, WA 6000
PO Box Z5187
Perth WA 6831
+61 (0) 8 9226 2011