Uniquely Positioned For US Uranium Demand & The WA Gold Boom
GTI Resources' Bruce Lane looks ahead to RC drill program at Niagara gold project
GTI Resources Ltd’s (ASX:GTR) Bruce Lane says assay results from a recently completed first pass shallow aircore drilling program at the Niagara Gold Project has confirmed a gold anomalism of up to 2.78 g/t. The results will contribute to the development of the overall exploration model, with targets to be tested by reverse circulation (RC) drilling now planned for early December
Uranium & Vanadium Properties in Utah, USA
- Acquisition of Anfield leases joins Jeffery & Rats Nest projects into much larger contiguous tract covering 5.5km along the interpreted strike of the mineralised trend.
- Analysis completed of historical data covering leases being acquired from Anfield Energy Inc. & existing Jeffrey, Rats Nest & Moki Project areas in the Henry Mountains Utah, USA.
- The data package contains over 750 drill holes, including 362 drill holes within the now expanded Jeffrey/Rats Nest Project, and 107 drill holes within the Moki Project.
- June 2020 drilling assays from Jeffrey Project received, delivering vanadium assay results up to 41,055 ppm (4.11%) V2O5 and confirming gamma logging results up to 7,642 ppm (0.76%) U3O8.
- Preparation for future exploration activity is progressing with evaluation and prioritisation of the numerous newly identified drill targets advancing.
Accelerating Highly Prospective and Underexplored WA Gold Project
- 52 Aircore holes completed September 2020
- Gold anomalism confirmed
- RC drilling is now planned for December 2020.
Latest News & Tweets
GTI Resources Ltd (ASX:GTR) has received and analysed multi-element assays from the recently completed first pass shallow aircore drilling program at Niagara Gold Project southwest of Kookynie in the central Goldfields of Western Australia.
The multi-element results follow previous gold assays from aircore drilling that intersected elevated gold values and anomalism of up to 2.78 g/t gold.
These results, along with previous gold assay results, have contributed to the development of an overall exploration model with refined targets and this will be tested by a reverse circulation (RC) drilling campaign anticipated to begin next month.
GTI Resources Ltd’s (ASX:GTR) assay results from recently completed first pass shallow aircore drilling program at Niagara Gold Project, southwest of Kookynie in Western Australia, has confirmed gold anomalism of up to 2.78 g/t.
These results will contribute to the development of the overall exploration model, with targets to be tested by reverse circulation (RC) drilling now planned for early December to allow for multi‐element assay geochemistry analysis to be factored into drill targeting.
A total of 52 holes to an average depth of 45 metres for 2,553 metres of shallow aircore drilling was carried out over the eastern part of E40/342 and initially analysed for gold by ALS laboratories, together with an additional 229 QAQC (blanks, duplicates and standards) samples.
GTI Resources Ltd (ASX:GTI) has completed the acquisition of two mineral leases from Anfield Energy Inc in Utah, USA, that are highly prospective for uranium and vanadium with fieldwork underway to determine prioritised targets for drilling within the expanded project area.
While the company has initiated the permitting process at these leases, GTI plans to leverage extensive underground workings across the project area to study the controls and distribution of ore-grade mineralisation through refined mapping and sampling.
The acquired data, which contains valuable information regarding the Jeffrey, Rats Nest and Moki claim groups, has allowed GTI to rapidly advance the evaluation of held ground and facilitate much greater refinement of drill targets.
Subscribe for future updates
Enter your details below to receive the latest news from GTi Resources
GTI Resources Ltd
89 St Georges Terrace,
Perth, WA 6000
PO Box Z5187
Perth WA 6831
+61 (0) 8 9226 2011