Uniquely Positioned For US Uranium Demand & The WA Gold Boom
GTI Resources 'hopeful' as it kicks off RC drilling at Niagara Gold Project
GTI Resources Ltd’s (ASX:GTR) Bruce Lane tells Proactive’s Andrew Scott they’re encouraged by assay results from a recently completed first pass shallow reverse circulation drilling program at the Niagara Gold Project and will continue its exploration efforts. In addition, the company has been granted four new prospecting licences, expanding its footprint in the Niagara gold mining district.
Uranium & Vanadium Properties in Utah, USA
- Acquisition of Anfield leases joins Jeffery & Rats Nest projects into much larger contiguous tract covering 5.5km along the interpreted strike of the mineralised trend.
- Analysis completed of historical data covering leases being acquired from Anfield Energy Inc. & existing Jeffrey, Rats Nest & Moki Project areas in the Henry Mountains Utah, USA.
- The data package contains over 750 drill holes, including 362 drill holes within the now expanded Jeffrey/Rats Nest Project, and 107 drill holes within the Moki Project.
- June 2020 drilling assays from Jeffrey Project received, delivering vanadium assay results up to 41,055 ppm (4.11%) V2O5 and confirming gamma logging results up to 7,642 ppm (0.76%) U3O8.
- Preparation for future exploration activity is progressing with evaluation and prioritisation of the numerous newly identified drill targets advancing.
Accelerating Highly Prospective and Underexplored WA Gold Project
- 52 Aircore holes completed September 2020
- Gold anomalism confirmed
- 16 RC drill holes completed in December 2020.
Latest News & Tweets
GTI Resources encouraged to continue exploring Niagara Gold Project as it expands footprint in region
GTI Resources Ltd (ASX:GTR) is encouraged by assay results from recently completed first pass shallow reverse circulation (RC) drilling program at the Niagara Gold Project and will continue its exploration efforts.
There were elevated gold values and anomalism intersected of up to 0.98 g/t gold and these results will assist in refining the overall exploration model and allowing the interpretation of several anomalous gold structures.
In addition, the company has been granted four new prospecting licences, expanding its holdings in the Niagara gold mining district.
GTI Resources Ltd (ASX:GTR) has received encouraging indications from recently completed reverse circulation (RC) drilling at Niagara Gold Project near Kookynie in Western Australia.
The company concluded RC drilling on schedule with many of the 16 holes intersecting quartz veins and potentially interesting silicification not intersected in the previous exploration.
This drill campaign targeted significant gold anomalies identified by previous soil sampling programs and confirmed by September’s aircore drilling within Exploration Licence E40/342 at Niagara.
GTI Resources exploration planning work accelerates at US uranium project after completing acquisition of new leases
GTI Resources Ltd (ASX:GTR) has accelerated exploration planning at its uranium-vanadium property in Utah, USA, subsequent to settling the acquisition and transfer of two mineral leases from Anfield Energy Inc (CVE:AEC) (OTCMKTS:ANLDF).
Purchase of the leases serves to join the Jeffery and Rats Nest projects and consolidate ownership across a contiguous 5.5 kilometres of interpreted mineralised trend.
More than 1,300 metres of historical underground workings have been mapped and sampled to complement the recently acquired and analysed historical drill data.
Subscribe for future updates
Enter your details below to receive the latest news from GTi Resources
GTI Resources Ltd
89 St Georges Terrace,
Perth, WA 6000
PO Box Z5187
Perth WA 6831
+61 (0) 8 9226 2011